Children’s Law and Policy
成年男人午夜片_亚洲AV有码中文字幕在线观看Develop the skills to better advocate for young children and families impacted by the legal system.
- Through the Children’s Law and Policy concentration you will learn about how the law and legal systems affect your clients and your social work practice in family-focused settings.
- The concentration is offered in conjunction with the Civitas ChildLaw Center at Loyola University Chicago’s School of Law, where you will take your children’s law and policy classes in an online format.
- Strengthen skills through specialized field placements.
- Develop relevant, in-demand expertise.
- Sharpen competitive edge in the marketplace.
Back to Master of Social Work