Youth, Family, and Community
成年男人午夜片_亚洲AV有码中文字幕在线观看Prepare to support children, youth, and families through evidence-based and developmentally appropriate interventions and strategies that improve their lives as well as their communities. The Youth, Family, and Community concentration trains social workers who are interested in the following roles:
- Clinical practice with children, youth and families in a range of settings, including mental health, adoption, family support, child welfare, health care, early intervention, and education.
- Relationship-based collaborative work with caregivers and other adults.
- Advocacy work on behalf of families and communities.
- Consultation and technical assistance to the systems and organizations that serve youth and their families.
Key benefits of this concentration
- Strengthen skills through specialized field placements.
- Develop relevant, in-demand expertise.
- Sharpen competitive edge in the marketplace.
Back to Master of Social Work